Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

can you put a new rear glass window on Renault laguna sport

Customer Question

can you put a new rear glass window on Renault laguna sport of oct 2000 at XX XXXXX  XXXX ,XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXX - tel XXXXX XXXXXX -it is not urgent but when you are able to repair it I will be much grateful the car is in a lit garage. please let me know your price and when you will be able to do it. j. XX XXXXXXX

Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name isXXXXX happy to help / advise you ..

I note you are asking if we can actually fit the glass for you ...

justanswer is a Tech Help site - so we answer peoples tech enq.. on line to help sort out vehicle issues etc -so we don't actually send anyone to physically do work of any kind..

Per the way justanswer works, as above - Im more than happy to either advise you as to how to do the job - if you do require help in that line, just let me know...or --- I can advise / help you with finding someone to do the job for you in you area.

With the latter in mind to save you time - I have located a company near you that can do this for you -- You would need to contact them to get a price on the job and to arrange it...

To go to their website / company - click the link that I have uploaded for you HERE... and then make direct contact with them as above - they have a free phone number you will see on that web page...

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything else -

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.