Mark
Mark, Renault Certified Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified technician and MOT tester
69494627

I have a 2005 Renault Scenic Diesel. It runs well, but the

I have a 2005 Renault Scenic Diesel. It runs well, but the "check injection" light comes on on the motorway, although no loss of power. A friend who is a mechanic took it to his garage and flushed out the injection system, but no change. He then changed 2 injectors as his machine indicated, and the machine indicated 2 faulty heat plugs. He changed all plugs and the car runs beautifully , but the light still comes on. Please, have you any ideas as to where we go from here
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Mark :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try help you with this.

Mark :

Can you tell me what fault codes are stored in the fault memory?

Customer: Hi Mark, sorry have not got the car back yet. Will come back to you a s a p
Mark :

Do you have the codes yet?

Customer: Hi Mark, sorry to mess you about. Have got the car back but codes have been reset, and am waiting for the mechanic to check his computer for the codes, shud be this afternoon. Many thanks Geoff