Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

i have a renault clio 1.4 2007 im having problems with firstly

Customer Question

i have a renault clio 1.4 2007 im having problems with firstly the battery is constantly drainning fast within hours i have replaced twice been told alternater is working fine when i do get the car started it drives with no power when i depress clutch the reffs goes up to nearly 3000 refs and warning information on dash is telling me check emmissions and check injection what is wrong with my car many thanks
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this..

I can see / note what you have had done on the car - but have you had any actual plug in diagnostic tests - for the running issues - and proper battery parasitic tests done at all? If so - what were the results of those tests?

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................................