Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

my van wont start. just keeps clicking when trying to.

Customer Question

my van wont start. just keeps clicking when trying to. immobilerze light is flashing and also electrical fault light is on. its a 02 kangoo

Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you -

I notice though that you have not come back to check on progress of your question - I need you to reply to me just to let me know you still need help with this - then we can carry on..

Too - I will need the full reg number of the vehicle -

Kind Rgds, MIKE...............................