Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Hello, I have a modus 1.2 oasis on a 05 plate, filled up with

Customer Question

Hello, I have a modus 1.2 oasis on a 05 plate, filled up with petrol last sat at tesco and it's started hesitating, that same night I was on my way home from work and it hesitated so bad I thought she was going to brake down, took her to my local and regular mechanic and he code read her and it came up as the front lambda sensor, on removing it it was gunked up badly so he cleaned and replaced it and no more warning on further code readings but yet the car is still hesitating, I was advised to top up on fuel to try and dilute the tesco fuel to see if this helped to which it didn't, I've flushed redex through the tank and still nothing, my mechanic has been out in her and can't fault it as she didn't hesitate once, I on the other hand have noticed it significantly, he cannot find a single thing wrong with the car, I'm at my wits end now as I'm a single parent with not much money so need my car to be running right
Category: Renault