Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Have a Scenic 1.4L - 2001. How do I get to the 1st Lambda Sensor

Customer Question

Have a Scenic 1.4L - 2001. How do I get to the 1st Lambda Sensor please, which I have to replace. I can see it - just !
Looks like the throttle body and inlet manifold have to come off - virtually impossible to reach from underneath the car !
Thanks,
Jerry
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Jerry,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need assistance from one of the Experts please.

Jerry XXXX

1/6/2014

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.