Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Hi. Due to corrosion there r 7 wires that came out of R2 connector

Customer Question

Hi. Due to corrosion there r 7 wires that came out of R2 connector (under passenger seat) in privilege 04. causing faulty central locking, rear windows, handbrake warning on dash,boot open warning etc...How can I connect wires in right order following right procedure .Please advice.....many thanks

Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi . I will wait a bit longer.

To add more info ;on a connector in question ,wires that fell out should match numbers 12 to 18 and Handbrake works fine (need to remove warning"check parking brake" from dash. Many thanks . Radie