Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Megane CC offside front window switch is not working but roof

Megane CC offside front window switch is not working but roof closing switch operates this window. Is this just the switch? Does the switch unit just prize out?
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help -

In this case yes - nine times out of ten this is a switch fault - and yes the switch just prises / lifts out.

I would suggest you check the wiring / connections to the switch though - and - check the wiring where it comes from the body to the door - sometimes the wires break in there -

If no wiring issues are found, you can usually say its the switch but I would advise in depth testing to confirm.

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meantime - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.