Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

my Renault me gan scenic will not start it is a 1.9 turbo dieselmy

Customer Question

my Renault me gan scenic will not start it is a 1.9 turbo dieselmy garage has triedallhe knows but it still will mot start
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mark replied 2 years ago.

Mark :

Hello, my name is Mark and I will try help you with this.

Mark :

Has this fault just occurred or has the engine been difficult to start for a while?

JACUSTOMER-1ih3m2ro- :

this has being happening for some time I take of the negative terminal and somes when I put \t back it will sometimes start but now it will not start at all

JACUSTOMER-1ih3m2ro- :

yes it has been dificault f0r some time

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help... Im sorry to see the previous person never got back to you ...

Ok - please tel me all thats been done...in a bid to cure this - whats been done / what parts replaced etc..

Please also FULLY describe the symptoms you have-

Also give me the cars Full reg number... and mileage...

The more you can tell me, the better I can help you -

Rgds, MIKE......................................