Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

HI RENAULT SCENIC 1.5 PETROL 05 REG, WHEN KEY IS INSERTED SELECT

Customer Question

HI RENAULT SCENIC 1.5 PETROL 05 REG, WHEN KEY IS INSERTED SELECT NEUTRAL APPEARS ON DASH AND WILL NOT START ANY ADVICE PLEASE
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.. Sorry to see you have had a wait..

Before we progress - can you tell me exactly what you have done / tried so far....

Rgds, MIKE........................................