Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

1. Where do you put in Antifreeze for a Renault Laguna 1.8

1. Where do you put in Antifreeze for a Renault Laguna 1.8 16v year 2001?
2.If the windscreen washer button is not working, would that make it an mot failure?
(The vehicle has a current MOT up to may 2015)
What if it does not have a spare wheel and tyre. Would that make it an MOT failure?
Many thanks,
Philip
Category: Renault
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

The Expansion tank for coolant/antifreeze should be on the firewall/back of engine bay .just up from the battery - large cream coloured tank with the black screw cap...Also if the washers arent working then yes this actually testable during an MOT..you should check things like the related fuse for the washers aswell as have the washer pump checked to see if it gets a feed when the washer is activated in the car..if its does get a feed then it probably the washer motor/pumps that at fault..ensure it does have water/washer fluid in the washer bottle if you do hear the pump when you try to use the washers...Spare Tyre isnt checked during an MOT..but you should ensure it has one - i recall these may of had a space saver spare tyre..if it doesnt then you might find one a breakers yard from the same car or online/ebay etc..I do hope this helps..if you require to ask anything further then please do so before you rate

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much Robert ! I have one more question about heating & aircon

which I will send in to you shortly.

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi..there..yep no problem..just continue after this post..and i'll get back to you as soon as i can..
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

PS.. Please dont forget before you leave if you have nothing else to add - to rate the answer provided as above..Much appreciated..