Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi my electric windows are playing up, my driver and passenger

Customer Question

Hi my electric windows are playing up, my driver and passenger behind driver windows do not open at all all others do I have tried the fuse but still no luck. Also my heater and ac are not working properly the heater only works when turned to number 4
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Did both windows stop at one time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No my drivers window hasn't open since bought the car in May and the back window was fine until a few weeks ago
Ok what causes the blower for the heater and a/c to only blow on #4 is the blower motor resister which is mounted to the blower motor. The windows are likely the window motors or the regulators which are sold as a assembly.