Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

hi had my car jumped off because the battery went flat. Got

Customer Question

hi had my car jumped off because the battery went flat. Got my car home and recharge the battery .Put it back on the car and nothing ? ignition lights come on and engine will not start.????????????? did I say that my car is a megane scenic

Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. No I haven not found any solutions to the problem I am having with my car.

If no solution can be found within the next few days, please will you reimburse my £22.00 back into my account.

Thank you for your time

***** *****

Hello Anthony,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.. Sorry to see you have had a wait..

Before we progress - can you just let me know if you have done anything more at all --

Rgds, MIKE.........................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hj mike no I have not done anything more to the car .just let you know we tried to jump it off again with the same power pack . so weather its the starter or imobaliser i:am at a loss