Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Dashboard cluster blackout,was intermittent but has stayed

Customer Question

Dashboard cluster blackout,was intermittent but has stayed off for the last three days.When it has come back on the mileage incr.eases.My car is a 55 plate.Renault Scenic

Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'll wait for an answer, for a while longer.Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Apart from the information I have given,I can't s,say anything more unless you can ask a specific question that I can associate with what has been occurring.Apart from the blackout,all other electrics seem to be working and the car is running fine.The only thing that is not working are the paddles and click wheel that alter radio/CD settings even though the radio/cd player is operating fine.

Thank you for getting back to me and for providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This was a last resort try at solving this problem, I was hoping to get some sort of answer,as if this was a mechanical fault I would probably have slime Idea,but I have no idea when it comes to the electronics.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.