Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

can any 1 tell me here glow plug relay is on Renault megane.reg

Customer Question

can any 1 tell me here glow plug relay is on Renault megane.reg sd06 phk ty
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you.

The glow plug relay unit is located attached to the side of the battery tray. This is the main unit for the gp system.

SOME had an additional relay - if yours is one such as this, it is in the box by the battery...but most had the main module as above.

Let me know if you need anything else at all.. If you do get back to me, I will get back to you asap thereafter.

Meantime , please do click on the Excellent ratings for me... I really appreciate that and Thank you....

Kind Rgds, MIKE.