Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

MikeI got my new phone Sony Xperia Z3 and tried to link

Customer Question

Hi Mike I got my new phone Sony Xperia Z3 and tried to link it to my Satnat (I have a Renault Koleos). After some difficulty it seems to have paired with the phone but I now have no radio or sound. Any sugestions? Many thanks Linda

Still waiting for an answer.  Has the expert gone on holiday?

Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Linda,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I phoned Renault myself and they told me I need to bring the vehicle in for a software update

Hello Linda,
Thank you for getting back to me.
Please let me know if you would like for me to close your question and reverse your charges.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please. Thank you Shantal