Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a Renault scenic 2002 auto. I am having a problem with

Customer Question

I have a Renault scenic 2002 auto. I am having a problem with the ventilation in that when I put the setting on recycle I am still getting fumes from other car coming into the cabin. How can I fix this? What parts would I need to buy and how do you replace parts not working? With thanks ***** *****
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am OK to wait. Thank you

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you. Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I have not received any answers please close all questions and reverse charges.