Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have just bought a Renault kangoo with built in all singing

Customer Question

I have just bought a Renault kangoo with built in all singing and dancing tom tom bluetooth.I cannot seem to get a mobile phone connection, further more it wont allow me to set a sat nav course. I have the remote control unit which forms part of the tom tom Bluetooth unit. this remote control does not seem to have any influence over the tom tom.
I have no instruction to guide me through the correct procedure. I feel that as the new owner it has locked me out even before I can communicate with it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
james.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hiya Shantel as it doesn't look like you can solve my problem can I please have my hard earned £20 back. Thankyou for trying.

Regards ***** *****