Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

On occations when i start up and put the car into reverse ,

Customer Question

on occations when i start up and put the car into reverse , and when i start to move off it looses revs and stalls the engin.
sometimes this will happen3 or 4 times, other times it will start and i can drive off as normal.
also at times when i start to drive off ,when i press the accelerator donw it seems to faulter and the picke up as normal.
both of these faults are intermittent and other times the car runs great as normal.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait..
Please let me know if you do still need help with this issue - then if so , I can help you from here.
Please provide me then with the cars Full reg number - mileage and when the last service / any engine work done?
Rgds, MIKE......................