Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a problem with the ignition barrell on my 2010 renualt

Customer Question

Hi i have a problem with the ignition barrell on my 2010 renualt master,it seems like the return spring has gone in the barrell,after activating the starter the key does not return to number 3 position,can i replace the barrell and key,but use my fob and transponder on the new barrel,so no recoding is required.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..
Can you tell me if you still need help with this as you have had a wait...then we can progress -
Kind Rgds, MIKE........................