Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Renault master 2008 x62 Semi Automatic around 5 time jerk in transmission in day n

Customer Question

Renault master 2008 x62 Semi Automatic
around 5 time jerk in transmission in day
no jerking under load
after stop on red-light rpm goes till 2000 but no movement in van and than suddenly jump up.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome - This is MIKE as req... Im sorry I was off yesterday hence the delay.Can you just give me the vans full reg - then we can progress with this - Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

vin VF1FDC1HH70646195

Renault master 2008 x70 Semi Automatic

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,.Ok given the systems this has - you really need to have what is called a fault code check done... But first, have the transmission fluid checked .. If the mileage is high - it would be worth having the fluid changed ( regardless of meant to be lifetime oil - anything close to 100k is worth having it changed regardless )If that doens't improve matters, you need to have a fault code check done - this is an electronic plug in test - you will have to find a garage that can do it - then go from there with the results of these obtained. With this system -and the issues you have - you have to have this procedure done. Dealers of course have the equipment to do this for you if you cannot find a garage that has... and of course you as an owner wont have it.. SO that as above is the way forward on this one now to get this sorted for you.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Transmission fluid already been changed and please read question, so you will find the fault code those I found with scan check by scanning tool.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again - Thank you for your reply.I didnt see anywhere in the question that you had changed the trans fluid.The info in the "already tried" section was not showing for some reason when I replied / answered you.As you already have the fault codes - what is the problem ? What have you done about that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
de found DF077-- GEARBOS SERVO CONTROL , MECHANICAL FAULT DF078--HYDRAULIC SERVO CONTROL ---PRESSURE TOO LOW
Thanks for reply
I found few code again and again.
I want to know what is the problem with the Van.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi again Sanjeev..

Please leave this with me a little time, I will get back to you asap.

Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
no answer... waited more than two weeks .. cannot wait a year