Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

52 reg laguna. hazards & indicators do not work

Customer Question

52 reg laguna. hazards & indicators do not work.  when switched on there is no bulbs flashing, there is no indicators ticking, no lights on or flashing inside the car.  noting at all.  And the fuses are good

Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've already found a solution to this issue. Thank you very much for your time & efforts.

I have however noticed that I've already been charged the £14 fee though. I'd really appreciate this to be refunded

Dougie