Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

HiRenault Scenic II (04) I have just changed the fuel pump

Customer Question

Hi Renault Scenic II (04) I have just changed the fuel pump as the old one had given up, I also had the injectors professionally cleaned, as they were blocked...and I have replaced them. The car runs fine, but I still have the dashboard warnings that came on when I removed the battery. It has defaulted to French and says Non Configure and I think the speedo is in K's rather than MPH and it has a service light on, and also a warning light that says STOP. So, vehicle runs OK but dash needs resetting. It's my daughter's car which I don't know too much about, so do I need the specific Renault software, or is there a workaround?

ps  I have just taken it for a drive at 50mph and it's in Km's and not MPH.  It runs OK but there is an audible alarm at 72k., just one beep.  Don't know what it's for, but it doesn't affect the driving of the vehicle...so I am thinking that it is something to do with the Tableau Non Configure side of things.

Category: Renault