Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Robert the light on the time and radio display on the dash

hi Robert the light on the time and radio display on the dash is on when i start the engine today and then start the engine tomorrow and its off
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.. Sorry to see you have had a wait.
This is a prgramming - or unit - but usually prgramming fault in the cluster unit.
You dont mention the age of the car - if its under garage warranty - tale it back to them for repair.
If its out of warranty - you can try a re boot of the system.. to do this - you need to disconnect the car battery for 1 hr... and then reconnect -and see if thats cured it.. it often will if its a computer glitch.
If it wont cure it - then Im afraid its going to need the car plugging on to a Renault diagnostic machine - sometimes they can re program them that way..that would be the next step.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE