Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Is there any mod.that allows reverse lights to be fitted into

Is there any mod.that allows reverse lights to be fitted into the dummy rev lights mounted on the tailgate of the Renault Captur dci 63reg.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Im sorry but this is not a mod thats been made -( or parts available ) at least not yet...by Renault anyway. Thats not to say it cant or wont be done in the future as these are as you know fairly new..
It depends on your own capabilities - or you could use a local garage or auto electrician - this is the sort of job that could easily be done - on a DIY basis... Its just a case of fitting a bulb holder -and wiring to it from the reverse light circuit - not a big job for an auto elec to be honest.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE