Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have Renault Captur dci.63plate---is thesweep of the RH

I have Renault Captur dci.63plate---is thesweep of the RH wiper blade adjustable in relation to the LH apart from on the spindle ? which in itself seems to be so tight on the spindle that I can't remove it to try external realignment
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again -
This is MIKE once again - I answered your other question.
Im afraid this is not a good news one,... there is no adjustment for what you are requiring Im afraid.
If the sweep is definitley not right for some reason - the only way would be to un do it at the spindle and re align it... They are very tight - there are pullers you can buy to get them off / loose.
Or - your local Renault garage would just pull it for you - Im sure they wouldn't charge for that especially if you remove the nut first - its a 30 sec job -
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE