Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a clio 2004 1.2 i have had the knock and exhaust

Customer Question

i have a clio 2004 1.2 i have had the knock and exhaust sensors changed recently but once again the engine light is showing which reason for change of parts, this only occurs when motorway driving. can you advise reason for this also is it safe to drive
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not received an answer to my Question.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello do you have the fault codes that were pulled off?also how does the car drive with this issue? Any hesitation / misfires?