Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I read on YouTube to get rid of the service light you unplug

Customer Question

I read on YouTube to get rid of the service light you unplug the plug under the glovebox. The car is a 2005 1.2 Clio. After pulling two of the three plugs and replacing them the car won't start and all lights come on when the key is turned and also it won't tick over. Can you help me with this it was my wife's car and she is going crazy with me.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shantal I want you to close my question and I would like a refund for the £21 that I paid to get it. For that price I think your site is a scam anyway please get back before I open a dispute through PayPal.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
First disconnect the battery for 10 minutes then make sure you have the plugs you disconnected are correctly reconnected .After 10 minutes reconnect the battery and start the engine , When the engine is running do a good test drive and the idle will automatically reset itself ,then when the idle is good do the the reset of the service as shown in this link.Please click here for reset procedure Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.