Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

How do stop alarm working when I leave dog in car. On my

Customer Question

How do stop alarm working when I leave dog in car. On my Renault Scenic 2.0 dCi privlege 2010
Category: Renault
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi and good morning .

The problem with your car's Alarm system is that it has also a motion sensor in the car

after the car is locked this will activate the alarm system, so if there is a large object moving in the car it will set off the alarm.

You will have to visit your dealer and see if they can switch off the motion sensor with there vehicle diagnostic scan tool

If you don't have this option then the dog is rocking the vehicle and the vehicle movement sensor is setting off the alarm .this also can be switched off with the dealers tool..

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me if needed.

Rgds Greg