Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Key system not working. How do I use the emergency key

Key system not working. How do I use the emergency key fitted i side of electronic transmitter
Category: Renault
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi..there..

I asume your using the keycard with the metal key blade thats removed from the base of the card..in which case pretty much all these have a emeragncy key lock located on the passenger door - on the handle where a key lock would normally be - there is a cover under that is a small slot to prise that cover off...behind it is the keylock and use the blade like you would normally to opena car door manually..sometimes these dont work due to non use so maybe try a small amount of wd-40 into the lock before you try..I do hope this helps