Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have Renault Koleos 2.0ltr-4whl. drive. diesel-

Customer Question

I have Renault Koleos 2.0ltr-4whl. drive. diesel- 2008yr.-How do I disable the audible alarm, when I lock the vehicle, but I leave my dog in the car?.--R.Shepherd
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

your dealer will be able to set this option up for you

however its not a DIY option I'm afraid as it involves plugging in the dealer level diagnostic tool and setting up the security options as per your request

unlike other makes there's no cheap or knock off software tool for Renaults

Expert:  Matt replied 9 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you