Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Hope you can offer me a guide, I have a 2003 Renault Master,

Customer Question

Hi hope you can offer me a guide, I have a 2003 Renault Master, 155000 miles been the best van ever till now, first problem was loss of left hand side lights front and rear, fuses all ok but no feed , bodged it with a bridge wire so bringing both sides on one fuse all been ok since till the other day when the central locking stopped working and the engine immobiliser cut in and the van will now not start, cranks but no fire.
initial diagnosis, shows that now have no interior lights ( on door operated switches) and the immobiliser warning light in the dash display is not illuminated at all.
r
Category: Renault
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any loose or damaged or corroded power or ground connections leading from the battery as well as any body and chassis grounds that may be loose or corroded.Inspect the fuse panels for any corroded or damaged or blown fuses or fuse terminals in the fuse panels.If any issues are found the affected fault will need corrected.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete