Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a 2L 53 plate Renault Laguna. Coil light comes on as

Customer Question

I have a 2L 53 plate Renault Laguna. Coil light comes on as well as zig zag lines in a box above it can then loses power. Any ideas what this could br
Category: Renault
Expert:  Greg replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 months ago.

I take it this is a 2.0L Diesel engine .

Rgds Greg.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it's a 1.9 diesel
Expert:  Greg replied 3 months ago.

Hi Chris

Okay if the coil light (glow plug) is on when the engine is running then you need to get hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for malfunction codes .

Now the zig zag warning could be the traction light ,this also will need a scan tool to check for any malfunctions.

Do you think you could take a photo of the instrument dash with the engine running so i can see what on and which ones .

This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..