dublinbl
dublinbl, Lawyer
Experience:  BCL, LLM, Barrister-at-Law
46278383

Icert have already paid my lpt for 2014 but I need a phone

Customer Question

Icert have already paid my lpt for 2014 but I need a phone number
Category: Republic of Ireland Tax
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a Taxation question about the Republic of Ireland, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide an Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,