Hank F.
Hank F., RV Mechanic
Experience:  RV technician. Emphasis on gensets. Certified on both Onan and Generac.
19372534

boxer 270wb p reg 2 litre petrol very rich

Customer Question

my boxer motorhome, based on a 270 petrol van p reg, is running very rich at startup, and is rich under load, plugs black and very sooty its a 2 litre petrol, with 35.000 on the clock

Category: RV
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you, ***** ***** just found the problem it is the ecu and i would like to cancel any questions, about my problem, it has taken your experts too long in this case, but thanks anyway, stanlaw808

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks i have already intimated that the question is closed, it has taken too long, and i have already found the answer, please refund my £18.