Hank F.
Hank F., RV Mechanic
Experience:  RV technician. Emphasis on gensets. Certified on both Onan and Generac.
19372534

Hello, I have recently purchased a motorhome on a Sept 02 Peugeot

Customer Question

Hello, I have recently purchased a motorhome on a Sept 02 Peugeot Boxer 290 LX MWB 2.0 Diesel HDI chassis. It has :
Max Permissible Laden Mass 3300 kg
Mass Vehicle Weight in running order 2662 kg
It is fitted with a towbar, what is the max towing weight and max trailer noseweight.
Thanks, John
Category: RV
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello John,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, Shantal

I will wait for an accurate answer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Shantal - no-one has answered my query. It should not be difficult for experts like you to find this information.

I keep getting surveys asking me if I am satisfied with the service - obviously I am not.

John

Hello John,
Thank you for getting back to me. As mentioned earlier I am a Moderator for this category and I will continue to look for the right Professional to assist you.
However if at anytime you would like to close your question and reverse your charges, please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Shantal, if you have been unable to find an answer to this simple question within another 3 days please close the question and reversemy charges. John

Hello John,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. However as requested I will continue the search for another 3 more days, and if nothing I will close your question.

Hello John,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.