spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Owner
Experience:  I own and have repaired RV and related work in this field.Diesel technician 30 years
65057319

Where is the computer located on my fiat ducato Motorhome,

Customer Question

Where is the computer located on my fiat ducato Motorhome, I believe it is behind the dash board but I can't locate it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not received any information at all
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** *****'re having trouble today.I will do my best to assist you in resolving your issue.

Sorry for long delay

The computers are usually located on right side of kick panel by passenger door.

If not there look by master cylinder sometimes they will put them there or by one of the fenders in engine bay.

The computer will have at least 70 wires so if you follow engine wiring harness it will lead you to computer.

Hope this helps.

spanky