mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Saab Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a 3 year old saab convertible with kenwood audio system.

i have a 3 year old saab convertible with kenwood audio system. The reception on mw and lw is poor outside the suburbs of London and also in france. How can i improve the reception?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Shantal, I'm ok to wait a couple of days but can I suggest that if you cant find anyone who can assist by 5 pm Wednesday , then we cancel the request and the fee is refunded.

Kind Regards,

Philip

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

This issue can be resolved by installing what is called a antenna amplifier that will improve the reception of the radio.The amplifier is small and can either be installed in the dash behind the radio or in the boot.This is sold at any store that sells car audio.
mike_a_mechanic, Saab Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.