mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Saab Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my saab has always started on the button but when the heater

Customer Question

my saab has always started on the button but when the heater matrix packed up and the car over heated it sometimes refuses to fire when turning over. This only seems to happen when I really need the car. It will start on the button ten or more times and then just not fire. 30 minutes later it may or may not be perfect again. Ive had it on the computor at a garage and it started every time and said they cant find a problem.
Category: Saab
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
You said you had Saab experts but it seems you don't so I would like myoney back please