mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Saab Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Saab 1.9 TiD Sport. Recently there is permanent

Customer Question

I have a Saab 1.9 TiD Sport. Recently there is permanent wetness in the footwell behind the driver's seat which won't go away. Clearing the windscreen scuttle has not solved the problem so what could it be? I recently had the aircon serviced. Should a hole be drilled to let the water escape before rust does the job? Please advise. Nigel XXXXXXX 28-05-15

Category: Saab
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Nigel,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Nigel,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Continue waiting

Hello Nigel,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Nigel,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.