How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

my wife will not sign any settlement agreement and I have been

Customer Question

my wife will not sign any settlement agreement and I have been trying to divorce her for 3 years and been to 3 lawyers with no success. I pay high costs for my daughter which I am delighted to do. How can I progress this to end my marriage as my estranged wife is not signing the papers making excuses constantly and this is very frustrating.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Have you not just raised a divorce action asking the court to deal with the finances? If not why not?