29905560

Hi, My collegues and I have been scammed, we worked for a

Customer Question

Hi, My collegues and I have been scammed, we worked for a month. He had no intention of paying us. Since we found out there has been a catalogue of scams going back 12 years. He owes fortunes to people, befriends them and then rips them off. Is there anyway we can report him. The law seems to protect him rather than the poor victims. We do not want him doing this to anyone else. If you have a facebook account go onto the page Midlothain businessman William Moffat and you can read it yourself. What can we do please help.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

How much are you owed?