29905560

My vet carried out an abdominal operation on my cat 3 years

Customer Question

My vet carried out an abdominal operation on my cat 3 years ago to neuter him as his testicles had not descended.
Today, after years of territory spraying, stress medication (administered by the same vet), and upset, a different vet removed a testicle from the same cat via abdominal surgery.
The previous vet has missed a testicle in the original neutering operation and has failed to pick up that fact in the 3 years following - despite many visits due to my cat's spraying.
We have visited the original vet at least 20 times since the original operation because my cat was spraying - something he shouldn't do if neutered.
What can I do with regards XXXXX XXXXX Is this Malpractice?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
I am travelling at the moment and will respond to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but I've noticed upon proper examination that this is a Scottish question and I cannot help with that so I will move it for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

Have you had any success in moving my query? I have heard no response whatsoever.

Thanks,

Hugh