29905560

Can you tell me what a 24 hr. cooling off period consists of

Customer Question

Can you tell me what a 24 hr. cooling off period consists of in relation to cancelling signing papers with a property company that I would now rather not be tied to. Papers signed yesterday, and letter cant be sent untill tomorrow morning Special Delivery when it will arrive on Tuesday morning, will this still be in the 'cooling off period'? I live in Scotland and the property company is based in Wilmslow Enland. Thank you Mary XXXXX

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is***** will do whatever I can to help you today.
I assume you signed them at home?
Signed in terms of what - tenancy agreement?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Signed in the house I am selling, to a property company I now do not trust after reading the full agreement (after signing of course fool that I am) and the cancellation must be in writing during the 24 hr. cooling off period. How can I get the letter to them in 24 hrs when the papers were signed on Sat. and I cant send a special delivery until post office opens tomorrow morning and it will be tuesday morning before it arrives?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have replied the site keeps telling me someone else has registered my email adress and will not accept. it this is my only email and I am desparate for the answer