29905560

I received a phone call one ring only 3 days ago from a

Customer Question

hi,i received a phone call one ring only 3 days ago from a mobile number which realy disturb me , itried to phone the number but they will cut the phone i tried to phone number again next day and the same happen,next day again the same number rang again and no answer, then i try to rang the phone and no answer then next day i received a message say that y [ie me] tried to phone and ask me to say my name i ask the same question and she informed me she is a student and her name is ***** ***** asked where she calling from and told her is she is speeking from london she said yes and i suspected an old friend making jokes so next day i tried to rang again but used my work telephone and said british gas as joke she said i m with diffrent company asked what is her post code and she said and i reliase its glasgow i said sorry and the call ,late last night she start threatining me w mesages that i obtain information illegaly what should i do
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
What threats did she make?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what information do y need

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that she is going to report the phone call to my work and police for getting information about her post code

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

sorry did y read my respone.i m waitng for the answer .ty