31090051

My son bought a suit from DFS at half price £2700 including

Customer Question

My son bought a suit from DFS at half price £2700 including an insurance policy against damage, he bought this in Scotland, I have not seen the suit as I live in Pontefract West Yorks. I agreed to be his guarantor but only after signing the finance agreement it appears that the furniture has been sold to me. They say I am responsible, however it is my belief that I and my son have a legal right to a cooling off period and I have no reason to continue the "contract" under the terms of the sale of goods act. Am I correct in this assumption. Ian Staley
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.When was the suite bought? What were the circumstances whereby you became guarantor? We're you present at the purchase? When was the purchase? Was it online or in a shop? I need all of the details.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The situation has now been resolved thanks you.

Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
ok