29905560

separated from marriage with legal agreement

Customer Question

If you separate from marriage & have a legal written agreement of splitting assets and financial agreements signed by both parties written by a soliciter & child access agreements & maintenance monies agreed living in Scotland,UK. if one of the parties breaks or does not keep to this agreement what happens? if one of parties is due monies from the agreement when the children come of age or sale of the marital home. say my ex husband has signed over the home to me & was given a payment of cash with monies outstanding as part of the agreement which was £10'000. if he has not kept to his part of the agreement of child maintenance & that I have now had to contact the CSA do i still require to pay him the outstanding monies due? please help! a very frustrated single mother.

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

Has the agreement been registered for preservation and execution?