29905560

Hi I was caught with a one gram of cocaine at the weekend.

Customer Question

Hi I was caught with a one gram of cocaine at the weekend. The officer checked my details for previous offences which I have none for and he took it off me and mentioned a warning or caution but I was not arrested or given any paperwork and they left my friends house they were looking for one of the boys in the house as he had assaulted someone before which we were not apparent of so they done a search on all of us as they suspected drug use.

Really worried about this as it was a stupid drunken mistake and I have know one but to blame for this.

Any advice on the outcome would be great as I haven't slept since the incident.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

I have answered this question on another post.