29905560

The father of my daughter stopped paying maintanaince 2 and

Customer Question

The father of my daughter stopped paying maintanaince 2 and half years ago as he said he didnt have work although i know that he was doing homers as he is a joiner,when i said i was going to csa about a year later he agreed to pay me 40 pounds a week and then 50 when his work picked up,he has been in full time employment for months now and also doing extra work on the side so i know that he is able to pay the full amount but he still refuses,i feel as if this would be my only option without being intimadated ,would i be intitiled to make a claim for backdated payments and to get full amount for just now x

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

Have you applied to the CSA? He should be paying the full amount if he is in employment. He should also be paying any arrears which have accrued.

What do you mean by "would i be intitiled to make a claim for backdated payments and to get full amount for just now"?