29905560

my wife has commited adultery and been messing about behind

Customer Question

my wife has commited adultery and been messing about behind my back for 7 months and our marriage has just broken up I have proof in the form of a recording of her admitting everything and speaking to her lover on the phone, she also owns 20% of my business. What rights do I have to my house my business and my kids
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?